Where could we fly?
- Over Strangford Lough to Portaferry and back over the Ards Peninsula (30 minutes)
- Bangor, Holywood and East Belfast (30 minutes)
- Downpatrick, Portaferry and back over the Ards Peninsula (45 minutes)
- Bangor, Belfast and Lisburn (45 minutes)
- Newcastle and the Mourne Mountains (60 minutes)
- North Antrim coast via Belfast City Airport to Ballycastle, Rathlin Island and the Giant’s Causeway (90 minutes)
You are welcome to request a route to the pilot on the day of your flight and they will do their best to honour it, however not all routes are possible every day due to weather and Air Traffic Control clearances.
Scenic Flights are legally operated as introductory flights and are not able to be counted towards the issuance of a private pilot’s licence (PPL).
If a child under the age of 14 would like to fly without an adult or any passengers are over 90kg (14st) please call us to discuss the available options before purchasing a flight.
About our Aircraft
The club currently operates a fleet of five aircraft which offer training and touring opportunities to both students and experienced pilots.
Don’t forget, if you book one of our four seat Cessna 172s three people can fly at the same time!
|Cessna C172 SP (4 Seats)|
|G-UFCE was made in 2003 and has conventional instruments.
G-UFCG was made in 2003 and has conventional instruments.
G-UFCI was made in 2007 and features a Garmin G1000 glass cockpit.
|Cessna C152 (2 Seats)|
|G-UFCN was made in 1979 and joined our fleet in 2014.|
|G-PTTB was made in 1982 and joined our fleet in 2018.|