PRE-FLYING PROCEDURES DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
During the current pandemic, the Ulster Flying Club wants to keep all members, clients and staff as safe as possible. We encourage the use of face masks and social distancing by everyone in the clubhouse.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL. TELEPHONE US AND WE WILL REARRANGE YOUR FLIGHT.
With immediate effect the following changes will be implemented.
Entry to the Club House is restricted to:
• Students booked for a lesson
• Voucher recipients booked for a flight
Students and Voucher recipients MUST:
• Sanitise hands on entering the Club House
• Report to Reception
• Complete the Covid 19 Form
• Have their temperature taken and recorded
• Wear face masks at all times whilst in a Club aircraft
Failure to comply will result in the flight not operating.
• Wash and sanitise their hands at regular intervals
• Have their temperature taken at least twice a day